Friday, January 13, 2012

Engagement Party Invitation

I have to admit I have been slacking on my blogging quite a bit lately...fortunately, that's because I've been super busy!  I'm excited to update y'all on all of the projects I've been working on over the last month - first things first, an engagement party invitation.  It's always especially fun to have the opportunity to create something for your friends, and this is no exception!  Cameron and Mikey are great friends of ours who are getting married in April.  I was so happy to make this invitation for their engagement party - I hope they (and you) like it!



















Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Elizabeth,

    I just saw your work randomly on facebook, and had to look into this. You have done an amazing job in all aspects to your new business! Congrats!! It looks like you are quite busy! Happy for you!

    Maggie Jones Ott

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maggie! You're so sweet to say something!

      Delete
  2. Did you do these all by hand? I am looking to do just this style for my best friend's engagement party this coming May. Please let me know what you might charge for a quick change of invite info... thinking like 25 invites! allisonburkholder@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent web site. Lots of useful info here. I’m sending it to several friends ans also sharing in delicious. And of course, thanks for your effort!

    Beach wedding invitations

    ReplyDelete